Yellowstone Recovery - Review about Diabetes Treatment from Portland, Oregon
My diabetic daughter was admitted to Yellowstone.She was there for 2 days and they refused her insulin and testing of blood sugar.
She was in ketoacidosis by the time she found a way to get out.
it is complete medical negligence.Check them out on the Better Business Bureau website they got a D-.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Diabetes Treatment
- Review category
- Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors
You May Also Like
- "I bought veneers from this company 6 and a half months ago, paid in full $1, 925.00 and still no product! I keep getting the run around for my refund...."
- "Spent $10,000 on hair transplant from Bosley Manhattan and this is my results..."
- "Long story short ,8month ago I started ,the Veneers are horrible ,even my dogs were laughing at me ,I send them back ,send hundreds of emails ,calls ,and nothing ,I..."
- "Very nice cars helpful until your vehicle is purchased then they don't want nothing to do with You. Was verbally promised a key faub never got it. 90 warranty useless..."
- "Back in November, I decided to start the 21 Day Fix program with Beachbody after chatting with one of my friends who is currently a coach. There was a Thanksgiving..."
- " BOYD'S GUNSTOCKS. Happy to take your order and your money. When it turns out their website is not updated and it's not in stock you have to pay the cancellation..."
- "I had my account deactivated today after putting in countless hours.I am a mother of 17month old baby girl which is the reason I even used Swagbucks. I was using..."
- "I was with my mother, grandmother, and grandfather in the disabled line, my grandmother is lame and incontinent and my grandfather can't walk down slopes. The line for people with..."
- "Well i find out today, 3 of the 4 refunds were made, but nit quite sure when theyll reach my bank!! As far as me NOT GETTING my mdse., i..."